Notice of Copyright
All contents of this website at www.tapestrycenter.org, including but not limited to, all text, photos, graphics, audio, software, and/or video are copyrighted by The Gloria F. Ross Tapestry Program (formerly know as The Gloria F. Ross Center for Tapestry Studies, the GFR Tapestry Center, the GFR Center, the Tapestry Center), its partners, or contributors. © 2010 The Gloria F. Ross Tapestry Program, All rights reserved.
All photographs were taken by Ann Lane Hedlund, unless otherwise noted. For copyright issues regarding the GFR Gallery images, please see the Gallery introduction.
No portion of the content may be directly or indirectly copied, published, reproduced, modified, performed, displayed, sold, transmitted, published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed in any medium. Nor may any portion of the content be stored in a computer or distributed over any network except that you may download or print one copy of occasional articles strictly for personal and non-commercial use.
Notice of Disclaimer
The GFR Tapestry Program maintains its website as a service free of charge. By using any services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.
1. As a condition of your use of this website and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to The GFR Tapestry Program that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. While we strive for accuracy, the information, products, and services included on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The GFR Tapestry Program may make improvements and/or changes to this website at any time. Advice received via this website should not be relied upon for personal, legal, or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
3. The GFR Tapestry Program makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, products, and services contained on this website for any purpose. All such information, products, and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
4. The GFR Tapestry Program hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the information, products, and services contained on this website, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
5. In no event shall The GFR Tapestry Program be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected
- with the use or performance of this website,
- with the delay or inability to use this website,
- with the provision of or failure to provide services, or
- for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if The GFR Tapestry Program has been advised of the possibility of damages.
7. The GFR Tapestry Program reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this website, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this website without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this website is offered.
8. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both of the parties hereto.
9. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall by in Pima County, Arizona superior courts.
Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon all who use The GFR Tapestry Program’s services, property, and other assets mentioned in this agreement with respect to this website and associated content, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.